Come meet with other Finance Technology (FinTech) and Blockchain developers, products and service providers, local government agencies and innovators who are excited about connecting and converging the FinTech and Blockchain world! We’re hosting BLOKTEX 2017, our inaugural regional premier blockchain conference, on 7th to 9th April, 2016 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This year at BLOKTEX 2017, we unveil new products and ideas, share our vision for the future and engage with the FinTech and Blockchain community throughout South East Asia.
Here’s a glimpse into this year’s BLOKTEX 2017:
- Keynote: Hear from Keynote Speaker about how FinTech and Blockchain is helping corporate sectors, government agencies and the public at large to grow and monetize success, and where we’re headed in the future.
- 13+ Sessions: Attend talks from Bitcoin Foundation, Luxtag.io, NEM.io Foundation, NAV Coins, PipCoin, OKCoin, Distributed Labs, cryptocurrency exchangers, engineering and more.
- Interactive Demos: Experience immersive products for yourself with hands-on demos and more.
- Innovation Lab: Learn how the major players plan to improve connectivity, enhance infrastructure and scale FinTech and Blockchain usage around the world.
- Meet the Government Agencies: Connect with our local government agencies and experts for 1:1 personalized support to learn how you can grow and optimize your Blockchain knowledge within the Malaysian FinTech industry.
- After Party: Join us for a fun after party at the end of the first conference day, and enjoy music, food and drinks while getting to know other speakers, developers, subject matter experts, local government representatives and other participants.
This is an event that BLOKTEX looks forward to hosting every year. We’re excited to provide an opportunity for you to hear and share stories with the South East Asia FinTech and Blockchain community.
We look forward to connecting with you in April!